понедельник, 17 декабря 2007 г.

About as

We are group ,,Iberielebi`.Group consists with three persons:
1.lika Dvalishvili(captan);
2.Xatia Xatiashvili;
3.Salome Tsipiani;
Our motto : ,,Unity and friendship..`..
Hello! i am Xatia Xatiashvili; i am already 16 years old,.I studing in 158 school...... I live in Georgia, and it`s my favourite country. the most lovely persons for me are my family and my friends. My hobby are dancing, play piano,reading books, swimming, football, rock music and take various photos.. My dream is to travel in many country and get abroad aducation...I have many goals ,and i hope,that they will come true very soon.......

Hi! My name is Salome Tsipiani. I am 16 years old, i am studing in 158 school; my country is Georgia, i live in Tbilisi.I have a small family:my father, mother and my brother and many friends. My favourite things are: dancing,to read books, tennis, music. I will be very happy, if Apxazeti and Samachablo wil be in our owner.!

Hay.... my name is lika Dvalishvili, i am sixteen years old. i am from georgia and i live in tbilisi. i am sportsman,i have many sport achievements, (in athletic) and many awards too. i am Georgia`s champhion..... I was in Armenia; Russia, Turkey, Bosnia-Hercogovina; Balgreid, Avstria and Socha..... I have many friends a large family; mother, two brother, and grandmother.. I like musik very much......

Комментариев нет: